Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I love guys who look and dress like this!

Clothes and model from APC
Clothes and model from APC
Ok, these are clothes and models from my favourite french clothing brand APC where I shop regularly online. I love the women clothes as well as the men. APC models are my type of guys - they are cute, dress well, thin and quirky and nerdish like.
The picture above on the far right is very nice - simple casual jacket, nice black t-shirt with a bit of personality (The Gold Belt)! The one in the middle, I like the fact that he wears colour (Red) with stripes and the quirkiness is his nike shoes. The one on the far left with simple blue sport jacket, shirt and sweater looks simply stylish. Some people may think they look is a little ‘too gay’ for them. Well, you are wrong mate! You simply have no taste! These looks are stylist and modern. Seriously which era are you living in at the moment. Do you still follow the old trend of blue shirt (boring zzz…) or pink shirt (sooo 1990s).
I also adore the picture below very much, the clothing and the guy ;p. I think he’s really cute and stylish.
More cute APC guy with killer dressing sense
More cute APC guy with killer dressing sense
First, the grey suit and checked shirt. This is what young professional should look like. Well for work, you probably need a business shirt and tie but this can work for casual friday (in a very conservative workplace). I love the checked shirt and the red belt which adds personality. I also like the boat shoes on the middle and far right look. They look perfect on a coat or just with t-shirt.
So guys what are you waiting for? Go get yourselves new clothes. Guarantee you’ll get my VOTE!
Related posts:
  1. Skinny Men Summer Outfits - Work and play
  2. Rosemin - Melbourne Designer
  3. My work outfit - Casual
  4. Zoe Wittner Shoes - Ballet Leather Mary Jane Prim Shoes
  5. My new shoes - Lloyd Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment