Friday, November 5, 2010

Secret Clothing: Not Just for Tarts

Victoria's Secret


Victoria's Secret Dress

Victoria's Secret pants

Victoria's Secret Dress


For years, I visited clothingmodels.blogspot.com only for its sexy bras, panties, and pajama sets.
I ignored the clothing line because frankly, the models' "do me" expressions coupled with the fact that everything was unbuttoned to their navels scared me away.

clothingmodels Secret clothing, I decided, was what strippers wore when they had to go grocery shopping.
A few years ago, though, I was short on cash and in need of a few cute tops that I could throw in the wash after the baby spit up on them. Tentatively, I ordered a couple of clearance tops from the VS website.

Guess what? I LOVED everything -- and I've been ordering from the site ever since. Today, I've weeded through the site's slutgear to find some cute things a self-respecting mom can proudly wear. Take a look ...

No comments:

Post a Comment